This is so appropriate for the current situation.



Please go read Shadowfox's revealing post about the past and the present situation about the finance industry, and what the aftermath will be like.

My mom told me, that if a South American's man's prediction will be any truth, by 2012, USA will be the ultimate sacrifice. And they'll start picking their steps again, rebuilding the USA that they knew before.

As for me? Hmm, the editors at my office are very well aware about it. I know, because I hear them discussing about it, thus giving me more exposure about what is really going on.

How I love being part of the press because I am enlightenned. And thanks Rin for her invitation for that Friday trip. Without your trip to that talk, I wouldn't know the seriousness about the world.

I'm still young, thankfully, thus not at the mind to buy a credit card yet. And I won't be too after this ;-).

Plus, the Sunburst Music Festival better bring this band! They'll create the biggest noise! Woot!

0 comments: