Three Words for work

I hate jams!

Why is today so jammed? I tried waiting till 7.30pm, and start leaving at 8pm. And it's still JAMMED! OMGBBQWTFKNNCCBCHCH.

On the other hand, working is okay la. I live in irony lor. Now just editting stuff, hoping to be on the field, but sometimes don't feel like doing that. Meh.

But at least I get to do stuff as usual but only when it's not bothering my work.

Yet my brain went numb receiving news news news news news news news news......zzzz

Yet I'm so cocooned, I don't know what's going on the outside world.

These 2 days are okay. I can't imagine the next few weeks. Say hello for those who'll miss me in university.

Ciao

3 comments:

So...where you attached to? Is it good?

I might have to consider working in KL...or not...

 

hahaha... welcome to the ways of life in malaysia... particularly working life.

 

Try working where I work. I leave the house at 7.30 to avoid the CHS/Jln Gasing jam. Reach Sri Kembangang at 8 and get stuck at the lights for 15 to 20 minutes. Reach Putrajaya at 8.30. Stuck at the roundabout for 30 minutes. So in total. 90 mins to get to work everyday and only 30 mins is easy cruising. Try balancing for 1 hour...it hurts.

Luckily I got a working ac unit and a radio to keep me nice and calm. Otherwise I go postal on everyone