It's called a By The Way post

Because I'm too busy and lazy to make full essays about each issue that came up. Inspiration courtesy of Bapa Berblog.

By the way...The S.U saga is solved. But will Hannah turn up for the Prefects Reunion? To be continued

By the way...Wow, a first corrupt case already by the Selangor government after the 100 days celebration. Tsk tsk.

By the way...I applaude each and every mainstream/alternative media journalists for having the guts to boycott every press conference held in the Parliament. Even the ones by the Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister! Whoa. What's more, you guys declined to held a press conference for Pakatan Rakyat members. This better be objectivity and fairness. Breathe easy Cindi.

By the way...Sorry to delay the Rocker Chick section. Really too busy. Will try to update one. I can promise you that much.

By the way...I dislike people who says one thing and does another. And no, it's not the Prime Minister. People already knew about that one. This is rather personal since I'm only a witness.

By the way...I also dislike people who puts private agendas into public work. That is so disrespectful to the academics. Some people just don't deserve it.

By the way...I also dislike people who never look at their own reflection and called somebody else a kid.

By the way...I'm not too happy.

By the way...My grandpa's quite fine yay.

By the way...Year 2 is tough. But I loved the challenge.

That's all for now. Toodles. Good summary huh?

0 comments: