Sheesh

Year Two started, I have two more years left in this university.

I felt like I missed out alot, compare to those who get to study overseas. Those who got the exposure of diverse cultures and point of views.

I used to think I'm very special, being able to analyse issues and view things differently for academic purposes. People can be angry easily about it. I don't.

I was taught "Things happen for a reason", therefore I believe I could, and I hope I could, calmly accept stupidity sometimes.

I wish I hadn't left my studies behind. Now my wings felt limited.

Regardless of heated debates happening inside class, it shall remain inside the class.

No one else will know how I can speak without fear without a channel.

I wanted to try a Public Speaking Competition, but realised their titles given were too atrocious, and that if possible, I want to have free flow of titles so that I get to choose my own topics.

Yes, I know Public Speaking is not just about the interesting topics, but our mannerisms, posteur, signalling and whatnot.

There are also Essay competitions, however, I couldn't bring myself to sit down and write according to the theme. Again, the limitations are just like a barrier confining me inside. I just couldn't write with a theme. And only ONE theme there.

Pfft, I hate staying inside this boundary. If there is that one chance for me to soar, I will be ready.

I don't want to hesitate before losing my chance again.

I don't give myself a schedule. I know what are my chances and interest. I just have to retain it by being active.

I want to be my own legend.

0 comments: