Jazzing....

With James Morrison and Duffy. =D and sometimes with Shayne Ward, and some oldies.

What? I can be chic too, with Duffy's song appearing in Sex and the City the movie which gives girls goosebumps, but I like it because it's filled with so much feminine soul. Makes me feel more vibrant inside. The song is sexy.

But since I'm in the relaxed mood (next paper is not until Friday). I will entertain that UMNO guy's request on giving speculation about September 16th. Poor guy complains that bloggers are being quiet about it.

I'm speculating that Anwar will not ask the party to cross over to Pakatan Rakyat.

I'm speculating that Anwar will not be unethical in his ways of asking parties to cross over.

And no, I don't think DAP had any clue on what is going on. Only PKR themselves knew about it. Even we are just waiting for something to happen. To which, I don't even know what's going on! No one knows. Serious.

Although my biggest suspicion would be that Anwar would convince the Barisan Nasional members to table a motion of no-confidence. Instead of all that "crossing over" bullshit. I mean, having your own member turn against you brings out more damage than having them, to cross over unethically, then only turn their back against the leader?

That's just my speculation anyways.

Ah well, time for my next post! Adios.

Below are the songs that I'd like to share with my friends out there so that they can jazz to it too.







1 comments:

lol...when ppl make noise, they wanna silence them w/ laws; when they are quiet, they've sth to say as well...politicians...

but yeah...i would support the motion of no-confidence...the thought of faithless MPs just turn me so down...