Unscripted

Finals....

It feels like a moody one this time. Uncertainties, lots of raining.

argh....I'm tired. I want to skip finals. I'm not confident after that fallback last time.

I need support but I can't get some because, well, the obvious boyfriend is also studying something else which I don't even know what is it, with his coursemates. I don't think I can ask him to come if I don't even know what the heck is he studying.

I came to understand a point whereby there is no such thing as encouragement when it comes to university students. It is a cruel world.

Probably I just wish the god damn rain just stop and I can study in an even better and more vibrant environment.

Or my period will just come instead of giving me the fucking muscle cramps in my stomach.

Gah! I hate this week, so very fucking much.

Urgh, back to study...........

1 comments:

At least wishing you is still possible?

All the BEST in exams...I'm having finals too...

So...Gambatte!!

Take care...