6-month sabbatical

I called. We chatted.

He couldn't do it my way. He was being helpful he said.

I couldn't do it his way. I won't learn how to tolerate.

The most, I told, was that I will 忍

忍得一时风平浪静,退一步就海阔天空。

That's the best I can do. I'm a born Scorpio. I can't be helped.

Because all he could say was sorry if he couldn't comply, and let our relationship rot.

My wish was that his problem can be solved. That's it. I don't see why I had to comply. It's not like he'll be the guardian forever.

What if he needs to? It's okay. I'm through. Maybe I'll back away. Who knows?

There will be a 6 month gap between me and him. My industrial training first, his industrial training later.

That gap might be widened or narrowed.

That 6 month sabbatical, that 6 month break from all things lovey dovey, that 6 months.

If we can maintain it, good.

If we can't?

Too bad.

Let it come. I want to be tested.

That's it. The end.

My next story is about the battle against Screamyx and Tek Ni Shen. Stay tuned.

0 comments: