Hey guys.....

I'm FUCKING back!

No not really.

Internet is still down at home, I'm sitting in the most famous internet cafe that made Subang Jaya extremely popular among ravenous males that wants to curb their lustatious desires to kill. And eat.

Yeap, the (in)famous FTZ.

I've been dilligently calling Streamyx for the past 2 weeks that they have already know my name even pronouncing it from backwards.

IDNIC. My name is IDNIC!

They did send a technician over to help check my line status. Then, they send ANOTHER technician in charge of the wiring.

Why the hell do you need TWO technicians to do a job which covers everything in Electronic Engineering? (Might I add, my friend said it was the BASIC!)

But the WIRING technician didn't do a good job! And then today, they have sent LINE STATUS technician over to check my line status. Still suck. He said he had to file a report.

My mom asked "Can't you just call the other guy?"

"No. I have to file a different report before I can do so"

"He doesn't have a handphone?"

"Not that I know of."

-__________-

Colleagues. And he have no idea how to contact the second guy. What The Fuck.

But I had been tempted to tell him "A nutless monkey can do your job!"

I'm so out of date in scandals and internet gossip! Please bring me up to date!

At least Streamyx is more systematic this time. They didn't put some noob into work. Yayness.

Of course, my purpose of being here is not just to satisfy my Internet needs. I need to complete my two assignments pronto.

So see you. Ta.

0 comments: