Presents comes best when you welcome the second decade

Ephyon kept asking me about when will I post about my birthday experience. But I really don't know how to begin.

What could I possibly blog about when good stuff just kept coming my way? I've never seen so many nice stuffs happening to me in just one day. Never. It is possible that I was cooped up at home for the past 18 birthdays, and with one birthday that me and him didn't get to enjoy much because of his part-time job.

I could start by saying, I was given RM10 Top Up for free by Maxis due to system error. Despite my, err, honesty, the service crew's advice to me was simple, "Take it, Shh, and walk away"

o_O Free RM10 top up on my birthday. Sweet.

My coursemate couple treated me to the, I think, possibly the most worthy luxurious Japanese Buffet in my life. They brought me to Shogun, and the service was excellent. They kept changing plates even though my plate was clean. Ephyon gushed over the fact that there is a real chocolate fountain inside the restaurant and he could take as much chocolate as he wants.

I put my eyes on those food that I would never have dreamt to eat at this age. Example would be, raw oysters. The slimy creature in the shell that I presume are "high class food", something I wouldn't be eating unless I go to J.W. Marriott Hotel, or Australia. Yet I could find it so close to home, just located in Sunway Pyramid.

To be honest, I don't see what's the big hoo-ha over eating a raw oyster. As I took two for me and Ephyon to try out. I even took some lemon, because it is in general knowledge that squeezing lemon juice on the oyster will bring out its natural taste. Ephyon and I took one hard look at each other, and gulp it. It didn't taste bad, but it's just not as exciting or heavenly tasty as what others had described.

Then he was interested in archery, trying to reenact the "Robin Hood and Maid Marian" scene in "Men In Tights", Unfortunately, this "Maid Marian" is a better shooter than he is. But nevertheless, he enjoyed himself and we had all the fun we had. I don't know how to describe it but sometimes it just feels good for lovers who had a big fight the week before to enjoy some together time. It really make things sweeter.

I just couldn't describe more about the amount of surprises that he had prepared for me when we went to that restaurant that I wanted to go. He went to the toilet, and seemingly was going to retrieve his phone, when he came back with a bouquet of roses. 9 beautiful champagne roses. I was stunned, truly stunned because he already had given me a present before that. I am still a girl at core, and I still like receiving flowers, once in awhile =D.

Then after that the restaurant manager kept asking him about "eight seats", and he kept denying it, until my circle of friends showed up, one by one, singing to me the birthday song.

The feelings I had at that time was really beyond description, I remember feeling happy, feeling shocked, feeling really content, it just mixed all up and I almost err cried. Almost, really almost.

Our dinner was really more or less the happy get together. After that we all went to watch Madagascar 2 together because well, why not? It's been a long while ever since we do that.

Then I receive yet another gift by Ephyon. That makes it, three gifts now. And my circle of friends have, for the first time, let me hold something fashionably branded for the first time. I was used to buying sporty brands like B.U.M, Converse, but a famous brand from France? Oh my God. Thank god it ain't pink, but I couldn't think of what kind of occasion would I use that purse. Err, I really appreciate that gift, but changing that purse might take me some time. ^^

After all that happiness, I still get some "Me and You only" time with Ephyon before he sent me home. =D

Thank you for everything and made my day almost perfect. It is ruined a bit by the assignments, but everything else was truly perfect.

The better gift I've received without wishing was a phone call from my course tutor informing me on which newspaper that I will work.

Sadly, Eyeris, it ain't your newspaper =(.

I did think that there's a chance I'd be going there. But errr, my course tutor sent me to another newspaper, and it is one of the Good Choice newspaper I've listed last time.

Now I really believe that life turns when you welcome the second decade.

I don't know if my birthday next year will be as extravagant, but this birthday is truly unforgettable.

Thank you to everyone who made that happen.

P.S: My apologies to the many readers who had been following my non-biased feelings in politics, music, media, and blogs. What I blogged about these days were mostly about my personal life. It's hard to keep in touch with the news when they update almost daily and I am without the Internet.

I wished to blog about Obama's victory but I couldn't because the dial-up was too slow.

I wished to blog about the Congo conflict, but it was gone as soon as they came.

What about the Parliament fiasco? King of Tennis fiasco? They all became old news the moment I knew about it.

It's really very frustrating when I don't have the internet to blog about all these topics.

Okay la, maybe I'll ceased my blogging about my life until my internet is stored. Because I think after this post, there will be a long slumber in my blogging. Won't be that exciting hahaha. XP

Bye

2 comments:

Your birthday sounded really exciting!!! I'm glad you had a blast! Mine this year was...um...normal la...=P

Oh, and I've still yet to receive real flowers from anyone...Hmm...maybe it's time for me to look for a guy for real...*blek*

 

muahahaha!! wonderful ain't it? how the heck did epy reenact the "Men in Tights and Maid Marion" scene? i would love to know about that. XD tell more tell more!! XD