Speechless

I used to think that well, internet advertising, not too bad. Promotion ads in blogs, not too bad. Promoting so and so item on your own blog, also okay. Your blog what, let you do what you want. Your readers will just read any (shitty) content you put up anyways.

But this time this stupid company (both the product and advertising company) has gotten to a new low.

By introducing anonymous bloggers who are lovers. Describing how sweet they are. How they wish that they will only be together forever. What is more, they are only known by their pseudonyms Lemon and Berry. Which I guess it's cool, since most anonymous bloggers have pseudonyms.

I thought it was sweet that girls were gushing over the lovey-doveyness of these two bloggers. But I didn't have time to look at those two bloggers cause I was very busy with my assignment.

Then I was browsing by cun's blog which was also talking about these two again and I was really irked because I realised most of the bloggers who mentioned about these two bloggers were tied to the same advertising company.

I'm an anon blogger, and the first trait about being anon is : You DO NOT freaking get promotions no matter how good you are.

So I actually, stupidly, clicked on the link to see what is the fuss about Lemon and Berry.

And I saw a yellow and purple background, accompanied by a Lemon and a Berry staring back at me.

The Ribena Gang. Starring Lemon and Berry.

They are bunch of fruits.

"Oh LooK! Fruit bloggers! Who sold their sorry ass to write pathetic entries together under a stupid fruit name?" was the first thing crossed through my mind.

Oh and get this, they don't know how to start blogging, but they have their own paid domain to start with!

Holy mother all of Lords combined, that is the most GENIUS thing a noob blogger knew! Could it be that under that idiotic moniker there lies an IT expert who knows how to buy a domain first before using it?

Oh and get this, they have synchronised blogging entries!

Whatever that Lemon blogs, Berry blogs about it too. Oh. Em. Gee. So sweet right? Two bloggers blog about things at the same time?

Ptui!! Are they Siamese twins? Are they connected to each other? Blog together so synchronised.

Please la, I've seen real couple bloggers who blogs but they DON'T synchronised their blog entries.

Bloody hell, lousy marketing scheme la I tell you. Worst still, it puts a really bad insult towards the others. I'm so tempted to say me, but what the fuck, like you'd read this.

But fine, it is after all a business trick. Deception is a business trick.

But Deception will make us hate you people more!

I've told a few other friends who blogs (anonymously) about this stupid campaign, and their feedback was merely "Despicable. Are they really that desparate?"

So fine, you guys could do what you want. You and you. Get all your bloggers to blog about the sweet virtual relationship of Lemon and Berry. Get people to go "awwwwwwwwww" because you tell the attached bloggers to blog about their own relationships as well.

I tell you, I'm getting very sick of the campaign. My eyes are soring. I keep rolling my eyes whenever another blogger starts about Lemon and Berry.

And I wonder why isn't your Singaporean advertising company acting that way. Each of their bloggers have something specific to blog about. Unlike YOU, and your idiotic MASS PROMOTION!!!!

Get some kind of FUCKING system that only specific bloggers blog about certain topics so that REAL, UNEXPECTING readers can get a piece of mind to READ!!!

No, I won't say I was deceived, because I never really bothered to click on the link the first thing I saw that so-called promotion. But I was half-thinking maybe they were really promoting good anonymous bloggers for real. But apparently, their policies remain the same.

Well done, Nuffnang. You've pissed me off more than impressing anyone.

1 comments:

i am surprise how none of their cyber troopers have not left any comments in this post yet. maybe they have been hit by economy crisis, cant afford one haha!

well, some bloggers have to comply with their paymasters' wishes.