The Whys

Why do I hate liars? Black and white liars?

Why are blog haters pricks? And blog supporters idiots?

Why some people try very hard to make themselves look intelligent?

Why can't I write a good feature with uses of melancholy, destructive sentences, tuning into despair, wallowing through the darkness? Why can't I write like Basil, who changes a simple, common terminology like "Chilli sauce" into the beautiful word called "condiments"?

Why keep a blog when you want to keep your lives private?

Why bother when you can't be bothered?

Why commit suicide when you can just quit your blog?

Why some people come online with nothing to do?

Why does the New York Times have a readability of 9.2 and The Star is only 2.0? (highest point is 10. Readability = difficulty in reading)

Why am I in Journalism?

Why is it that some people are still passive jerks when they are almost close to obliteration?

Why do we need Pendidikan Moral?

Why do you promote your blog to the whole world, but when a parent gave a suggestion, you show it to the world, causing every other genius and smarter, matured people to not go and comment in your blog?

Why do you discuss about Barack Obama when obviously Three Quarters of your commenters turn out to be tweens who do not give a fucking damn?

Why blog when you can write?

Why do I love and hate the relationships between Newspapers and New Media?

Why do I love and hate Rocky Bru?

Why am I asking these questions?

Why won't I reveal my identity even though I can if I want to?

Why do I blog?

Why?

0 comments: