Extremist

I'm in a pissed off mood cause everyone thinks everyone must be extreme.

"No! Can only take one side! No other choice already! No such thing as best of both worlds one!"

"Shit! Stupid representative don't do anything for us, we must not vote him next time sohai!"

FUCK Extremism!!!!

Who decides the best of both worlds?? You? Me? FUCK THAT THOUGHT! I only take in the knowledge that I like, good or bad! So I'm both good and evil!

What representative don't do anything for us? I thought parking problems had never been a solution. Go and improvise la. We stay in a stupid country run by stupid people, I don't think the next representative is going to come out with the same answers. Next time just don't vote and don't give a damn on what he said lor.

And by the way, no one wanted to be a representative. He was the only one. Had to pull another friend in somemore just to show "competition". It's that pathetic in the first place.

What the hell is wrong with people these days? FUCK FUCK FUCK!!

FINE CALL ME EVIL TOO BECAUSE I LOVE SWEARING WHEN I'M PISSED OFF!

Oh yes, and that stupid Datukships hurling around everywhere. So young also want to give, if like that give us youths one Datukship each la. What's our contribution?

The youths fuckings voted you guys in!

ASSHOLES! NO ONE DESERVES ANY CREDIT ANYMORE!

0 comments: