I'm an Image Consultant yo!

Disclaimer: Blog Post may be credible or not, up to reader's intepretations because said Blogger/Author/Image Consultant/Future Journalist is pissed. She also doesn't give a damn if the guilty one will acknowledge her in the end. She just want to rant.

I admit, I'm a fan of all scandals, gossips, knowledge, discoveries and what not.

Frankly, I'm a master of every other medium combined. Why?

My boyfriend's from Broadcasting; I study their mechanisms. I had to face PR, therefore I study their methods. My good friends, Islander and Bloodsuns are from Advertising, they gave me great insights on the advertising field. Lastly, I minor in Political science; I study the political arena everyday without fail.

What? It's true, Journalists have to be Jack-of-all-trades, and Masters of everything. We are the doctors, lawyers, firemen, photographers, graphic designers, editors, and all other professionals combined. Without us, do you think you'll get coverage of your knowledge?

I'm a lil pissed off at the moment because I was just doing my usual browsing at different blogs. Then I come across Shadowfox's blog, about the scandal, again. Frankly, I didn't want to comment about it although I'm constantly hungry about more scandalous affairs, because seriously? I don't give a damn who gets hurt in this scandal. It's their personal lives getting blown out of proportion by every other attention whore out there. I only like reading them, but I'll never make it an analysis or some shit or trying to pin anyone down.

Then of course, the only other thing Shadowfox had was his commentors. I know he did a coverage about S.U before, but hey, everyone gets their chance to voice out. I don't mind. And then, I came across with this:

Kenninaz said:
fox,

you're great. what would m'sian blogsphere do without u? and i quote a good friend of mine, "shadowfox is the RPK of msian blogsphere!"

honestly, lets put it this way. lets get to the root of the problem. affairs are never a one-way thing. u can't clap with one hand. it always takes two to tango. if u can't control your dick, u're guilty. if u can't control your hatch, u're guilty too. no two ways about it.

so, shadowfox is right. it all started with ICQ & kennysia. u do the crime, u do the time. wat is happening is just a condemned woman who won't go to hell alone; dragging all who's connected to this fiasco down with her. the rest are just... collateral damage.

ICQ & kennysia, just accept that you're guilty and shut up. whatever else sins that others might or have committed due to this scandal (that BOTH OF YOU conjured up), passing judgement on others WILL NOT absolve u of what u did. those who did blab/gossip/tell lies... they will receive their due punishment. but not from YOU.

to the rest of the supporting cast, u learn, and u move on. as the chinese saying goes, "sooner or later, water will be squeezed out of a rock". the truth shall prevail.

And I go "WTF KANASAI!". You know why?

I was the one who made the claim that Shadowfox IS the Raja Petra Kamaruddin of Blogosphere yo! Before that, no one said that he is the RPK. They just knew him as the guy who bitched about Malaysian Dreamgirls. So indirectly, I called him the RPK of blogosphere first yo! I should get PAID for this.

Look at my motherfucking link la stupid. It's not like I put it there straightaway after this comment. My friends can all testify to that cause I showed them the funny blog post about MDG and I go around in msn saying that "Shit, He's just like Raja Petra Kamaruddin wei! Scold anybody who pisses him off. I'll put him on my link now and give him that name. Wahaha"

Any tech savvy people who knew how to read blogger's html mode would know that I really put it there so much earlier before everybody go "woohoo, Shadowfox is RPK! Shadowfox is RPK!"

And that goddamn link was there for a few bloody months after I made that claim. At least give me some credit la "good friend". And this was made after the MDG saga ah, not after he blogged about the RPK arrest, but that further seals his name for being the RPK because of his writing style in that post alone.

While everybody go "Walau Shadow you write like the Man himself" I was there reading silently acknowledging that I KNEW about that fact Long Long ago. I bragged to Ephyon about it. Because I'm so perasan like that. Back then, I didn't know people would actually bother to take context out of my blog. But now, I do.

So "good friend" of mine Kenninaz, while you get all the applause and credit for being such a "good" analyser and providing a good summary, I'm here fuming because finally somebody actually bothers to steal stuff from my blog, without giving me any fucking credit. And this is something taken out of my context! Comparing to how Kenny "steals" my question to ask Luis Felipe Scolari about it, this is something I felt that I should be given credit for.

If you need further reference to my knowledge in knowing how I can be an image consultant, and I'm not faking it here's how:

Kenny Sia ---> Nuffnang Blog Pimp (because any blog he had pimped on are always by Nuffnang, and they, the bloggers, gain instant fame after that)

Nicole Tan --->Kiss Her, get rewards (She does give out a lot of presents to her readers if you kissed her alot [as in giving comments la! she'll put how many kisses she get mah! hamsap la you buggers.])

Vincent Tan ---> Asshole-like blog posts yet thoughtful (True. His posts are very asshole-like, but it did make you stop and stare[pun intended])

Nigel John Pinto ---> Strangely funny and thoughtful at the same time. (=D pay me Nigel!)

So unless you've seen these titles somewhere else, does it show that I have that talent to name whichever blogs and giving them the image they deserved?

Okay? Not Enough proof?

Click HERE!!! then. That was the time when I found Shadowfox such a nice read, and the evolution of change in my blog links. I found so many other bloggers out there who doesn't need to show their faces to tell the world on what they feel. I LOVE those blogs. =D

So if anybody is kind enough to link my blog from now on because I'm such a worthy intellect then just give me credit la yor! Don't be like The Star last time, take blog post but don't give credit. I'll laugh at your asshole-like achievements for the longest time.

Finally, this is a copyright I want to borrow from Shadowfox (See, I give him credit ok!!!) that I want to use for all blog context thieves and dumbasses who cannot think for themselves.

mlm_d^_^b_mlm

Toodles.

P.S: If anyone else called him the RPK of blogosphere way before me, please present me a link please. Thank you. Then I'll dropped the "Image consultant" madness. Because as far as my knowledge can reach, I was the first one calling him that.

0 comments: