Feels so Badminton-y

Must be that exercise outing that I went to with my coursemates yesterday. Whew, feels good whipping out my racquet and playing to my heart's content. Not content with the body ache though.

And because our own Lee Chong Wei got into the Olympic finals!! Yes! It's either a gold or a silver. Hopefully he'll beat Lin Dan, but I'm not too sure. Argh, damn nervous sial.

I've always been a badminton fan since young, even trained under former world champion of the 60's Han Jian before. However, certain circumstances forced me to pull off after training under him for only 3 or 4 months. But I've never forgotten those skills and find it very useful. So far, compare to others, I know how to hit the shuttlecock with a back hand. Too bad, I could have been at the Olympic platform now =P.

Even though I admit Lee Chong Wei is not too bad, but I grew up watching Wong Choong Hann play, and admittedly it was sad to acknowledge the fact that he's just not as fit as he used to be.

Badminton is the only sport I'm good at and that I could give an analysis on how some players play. I kind of do not like the new point system though. It takes out the fun, although it made scoring much easier and shorten the game alot.

Hmm, am I going to see Wong Mew Choo rooting for her boyfriend, and Xie Xingfang rooting for hers? Who knows.

Lastly I'll present you a programme which highlights on Lee Chong Wei (Non Mandarin speakers or readers might not understand it though)




Lee Chong Wei for an Olympics gold! Who's going to watch the finals on Sunday?

1 comments:

count me in! hahaha... how could I miss the possible historical moment of Malaysia FIRST ever olympic gold medal?