Review of Cheer 2008, Super Men, The Script

Had finished watching Cheer 2008 on 8tv, and as expected, I was not disappointed with the results. I mean, It is always either Shirtliff, or Dynamitez. They had always been the pioneers, and other cheerleading teams should follow in their footsteps. They are the best examples of vibrance, prowess, and confidence.

My school used to have a cheerleading team called Zircon. It went missing straightafter the "cheerleaders" from my year graduated. I think they do not regard this cheerleading team as the pride of the school now. It was badly formed, and badly dissolved, giving no explanation as to why the dissolution occured.

The only reason I could think of was because they had recruited the wrong kind of girls.

Oh please, you'd think I don't know those people? I had been with some of those "cheers" since primary school. They have practically little to no experience in cheerleading, yet they do not take the initiative to learn more than just that few mere "training camps". Since primary school they had been regarded as the "flowers" of the school, being young, cute, pretty and worse, delicate.

They'll bawl if they broke a nail in a basketball match during primary school. Sometimes I wonder how they even managed to have people continue to oggle and admire their bitchiness. They bitch and complain a lot. Had no respect for boys, mainly that they still be with the boys, even though they don't really like him. And treated him like a dog, and he's one of the Head prefects okay? Many of the more "proper" girls who did not stay in that team resigned merely months after being part of them. They are a disgrace. Vibrant my ass, cheerful my ass, cheerleading has had nothing to do with make ups and gossips. So unless my school is capable of finding people who are passionate in the sport, and not what's there to be part of the sport, Zircon is quite in my opinion, a disgrace. They better not revive this sport without proper planning.

Then again, as always, there could be politics behind the recruitment of the team in my school. There's always a lot of politics involving many things in school. But I stand ground to my decision that the "cheers" in my school's team do not deserve to exist. They should be ashamed if they dare to declare themselves "cheers" and half of them know me in primary school because I'm in the same class with that bunch of people. Seriously, living inside the fake illusion of adoration makes them more full of themselves.

Many other things was that I've fully identified 3 Supermen in Malaysia. There used to be 4 of them, but after much consideration I've decided to drop him off the list. And by Supermen I mean that these "normal" people are so "super" they are above law. Or they think they are so "super" they are able to manipulate the minds of millions for their personal agenda.

Our DPM seemed to be one of those examples. Because I have for all the love of justice, couldn't fathom why the judiciary would want to reject Karpal Singh's call to call him up for witness. What is this? And why is it that being called up as witness spells disaster for many?

All you have to do is tell the truth. Is it that hard?

Oops, I seem to be asking the obvious don't I?

Second would be our lovely PM. Ah, the latest fascination of being named into the computer. One extremely cheap kind that jokingly does not use a hard disk. Why the heck would you want a laptop that doesn't run on a freaking hard disk? Where are you going to install the Operating System? The freaking RAM?

Or are you going to invent a new kind of Operating System that would be the first of its kind and it can run without a hard disk? Whoa. You can beat both Microsoft AND Apple for that!

But no, that is just the stupidity presented by the so-called inventors of iDola. I'm now going to pressure on the real issue.

I'm just extremely angry because he acts like he cannot do anything when he is the freaking General of this whole Cabinet. One command from him and everything will immediately start to work HIS way. I hate it, especially when he puts the blame on us, saying "This is the decision of the rakyat." Goddamn it, did he even really went to the ground to talk to us?

That is why the development of Putrajaya was actually a hidden curse. It is now a place where elitists, arrogant politicians and ignorant assholes stay. They are so secluded from the normal people like us that they think they are thinking like us.

Bah. The next head of the Executive branch of our country better not be over their head.

Third Supermen is DSAI. So far I've been very impressed with the way he deals with situations, especially since he's more clear cut than the PM. However, he's been playing with the minds of the rakyat for too long. He'd better not pull off more dramatic situations. Just get it over and done with. I am a little sick of following his sodomy allegations that it is no longer interesting, more like a drag.

Politicians better not be actors too. Please la, play the part correctly and stop playing with the fire.

On my part of what my life has been going through, so far everything is done, no broken hearts, and I've fallen in love with new bands coming from Europe. I always had high regards for European bands, more so than American ones. Newest is The Script. They are the next big thing. Ephyon's a broadcasting student and even he could tell that they are going to set the Ameican charts off with their singles. Here is "We Cry" and "The Man Who Can't Be Moved"

Oh By the way, I'm also in love with "One Step at a Time". It's so Jordin Sparks. It is also a motivational song for me, helped me cope with my grandfather's demise.








Toodles.

1 comments:

“One command from him and everything will immediately start to work HIS way.” the thing is...I think most of them know he's a goner...so I doubt he still hav much power in da cabinet even though he's DA PM...

oh, the songs ROX~~~ =D
~rin