Script Script Script! Kita Nangis! Lelaki yg tidak dapat dipindahkan!

Buy the album? I want!

Anyone want to give me The Script's album as birthday present?

First time I didn't want to download it illegally damn. Got such thing as download legally ah? (except for iTunes la. I not so rich, no Ipod, not like the many bloggers out there hmph). I love them so much. "Next big thing" is so nice =D. I could imagine them performing in next year's Grammy's awards already. Note to self: Pimp this post when my wishes came true. =D

Oh yea, I love being me =D.

Oh yea, I finally have a personal space after 20 years. Thank-the-motherfucking-GOODNESS! Must try to readjust my body clock though. No more disturbing sounds from other places already.

What else? Err...

Don't know. Now I'm so in love with the goodness of The Script.

Will blog when I'm less insane.

Need more books to read...................I want stories stories stories to fill my empty soul, my boring student life, my next to-be-bloggable topic, my sharing moment with Ephyon....

Sign off.






Update:

On the other hand....



(Credits to the MAFREL blog)

.....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

SHIT! It's too funny! Oh my god! I think they might get reprimanded. Unless..


P.M says "It's okay, it's political tactics"


Saiful says "No comments. It's funny *snort*"


Anwar says "Let them. I sure win ^_^v"


D.P.M says "Wtf?"


Arif Shah says "Kua Beh Lok Ki" (Aka 看不下去, Or Can't continue watching. He said he can speak hokkien mah)


Anyone still remember this?


They really are dumb are they? The tactics are so overused. But it's okay, it shows how much mentality they have.

I ain't an Anwar supporter too because I despise thugs who beat up Journalists for no goddamn reason. That means that the supporters there are uncontrollable too.

Both of them can lose la. I don't care who wins.

0 comments: